A group of 26 Sudanese bodies and entities across the world have agreed to form The United Sudanese Revolutionary Forces Abroad, aimed at “continuing the revolutionary movement abroad to support the Sudanese resistance inside the country”.
The Signatories said in a statement on Thursday, that they agreed in a meeting to activate work across, the media, financial, human rights, and diplomatic fronts, in order to bring down the coup and achieve civilian authority.
The group aims to organise activities of solidarity and support for the revolution, vigils against violations, signing statements and memoranda against the settlement, and calling for the extradition of war criminals to face international justice.
“This step aims to unite the revolutionary forces of Sudanese abroad, institutionally and democratically, so that the siege on the coup regime in our country is tightened, and that the organised circle of the National People’s Resistance expands internally and externally in the integration of roles among all actors who believe in the restoration and strengthening of the national civil democratic authority and the defeat of the junta forces,” the statement says.
- Sudanese Working Group
- Sudanese gather abroad to support revolution
- British and Irish Engineers Union
- International Committee Against Dams
- Nubian Assembly of the Gulf
- Sudanese-American Women’s Organization in Washington
- Janjawedi military coup resistance platform in Queensland, Australia
- Sudanese Assembly in Belgium
- Sweden Revolution Support Network
- Philadelphia Democratic Alliance
- New Jersey Centre for Democracy and Peace
- Sudanese Group of Victims of Torture
- Sudanese Front for Change
- Sudanese Network for Human Rights – Observer
- Popular Campaign for Rights and Duties
- Al Shayeb Cultural Forum
- Norway Revolution Support Initiative
- Our people movement in the United States of America
- A platform for freedom, peace, and justice in the displaced
- Former judges gather
- Officers describe arbitrarily dismissed officers and soldiers and police pensions (Tomorrow’s Gathering )
- Sudanese Magdrin Pulpit
- Voice of the Intifada Radio
- Southern California Cultural Forum
- Sudanese Women’s Union of the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Sudanese Club of Berlin